With summer just around the corner, it's important to get our skin in its best shape, and this DIY coconut oil sugar scrub does just that! Made with simple and natural ingredients, this DIY coconut oil sugar scrub will leave your skin GLOWING like nothing else will – that's a guarantee! Because coconut oil is packed full of fatty-acids, it plumps the skin, making it look smoother and younger, while the oils give skin a beautiful, glowing sheen that everyone will covet! Are you ready to make YOUR skin the star of the summer? We are!
DIY Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
- 1 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 drops lavender essential oil OR essential oil of your choice
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- In the microwave or in a double boiler, melt the coconut oil.
- Stir in sugar and your favorite essential oil, making sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight container or jar.
- Use in the shower on wet skin, massaging in slow, circular motions to get rid of dead skin cells and reveal softer, brighter skin.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Use 2-3 times a week for glowing skin!
Benefits of DIY Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub:
- Scrubs away dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities
- Plumps up skin
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots
- Minimizes bumps and large pores
- Prevents ingrown hairs
- Smooths skin
- Adds glow to dull skin
- Hydrates and nourishes
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂