This DIY facial astringent is made of all natural ingredients and will leave your skin feeling silky soft, breakout free, and oily free. If you're not a fan of toners or facial astringent, you will be now! Even those with dry skin can use this DIY facial astringent because it's very mild, but will still detox the skin and get rid of dirt, impurities, and shrink enlarged pores. So if you're used to buying toners and astringents, stop now! Making your own is the easiest thing in the world, plus you know exactly what you're putting on your skin!
DIY Facial Astringent Recipe
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 10 drops lemon essential oil, lavender oil, or your favorite essential oil!
- In a sterilized glass bottle, add all ingredients and shake well.
- Use after washing your face every night before bed using a cotton ball, concentrating on oily/acne prone areas such as chin, nose, and cheeks.
Benefits of DIY Facial Astringent:
- Shrinks pores
- Reduces oil
- Prevents blemishes and acne
- Balances skin's pH
- Evens out skin tone
- Reduces inflammation
- Erases scars, dark spots, and sun damage
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂