Body scrubs are one of the funnest and easiest DIY beauty recipes you could ever make, and this DIY firming body scrub is NO exception! Made with all natural ingredients, this homemade firming body scrub will slough off dead skin cells revealing smooth, glowing skin, all the while firming and tightening loose, aging skin. Because this DIY firming body scrub contains coffee, it also prevents and fades away cellulite and dark spots.
DIY Firming Body Scrub
- 1/4 cup used coffee grounds
- 1/2 – 1 cup coconut oil
- In a double boiler or a microwave safe bowl, melt the coconut oil.
- Pour the melted coconut oil over the coffee grounds and stir well.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight jar or container.
- Use in the shower on wet skin and rub in slow, circular motions.
- Pay close attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows, and shoulders.
Why This Works:
Coffee has been used for hundreds, if not thousands of years to help with firming skin and prevent premature aging of the skin. Coffee is also a natural antioxidant and therefore will pull all of the toxins from the skin, leaving your skin fresh, soft, smooth, and exfoliated.
Coconut oil is packed full of fatty acids which gently cleanses the skin and also deeply hydrates.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂