Looking for the most scrumptious, delicious, and easy to make face mask? Look no further than this homemade edible mud mask which is made with deliciously natural ingredients that is good enough to eat! Perfectly formulated for all skin types, this homemade edible mud mask will hydrate dry skin, exfoliate, and leave skin super glowing!
Homemade Edible Mud Mask Recipe
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- piece of banana (about a 2-3 inch banana piece)
- 1 tsp buttermilk
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork.
- To that bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Apply to a clean face and neck and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Use twice a week for perfect, glowing skin.
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Gently exfoliates
- Fades scars and dark spots
- Prevents breakouts
- Invigorates dull skin
- Softens skin
- Smooths skin
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂