Looking for the perfect DIY face wash that won't dry out your skin? This DIY honey matcha face wash is all that you've been searching for! Perfect for all skin types, this homemade face wash incorporates natural ingredients that soothe dry, irritated skin, cleanses pores and dirt, and hydrates all at the same time. No irritation, and no dry skin after using this DIY honey match face wash – we guarantee it!
DIY Honey Matcha Face Wash Benefits
Honey has antibacterial properties which prevent and stop acne, while also smoothing the skin, and preventing dirt buildup.
Avocado Oil is rich in fatty acids and will hydrate even the driest of skin.
Castile Soap is an all natural soap that won't clog pores.
Matcha is a green, powder made from the leaves of green tea and is packed full of antioxidants. A great ingredient for those suffering from acne as well as aging skin.
Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties therefore preventing the formation of breakouts.
- 4 tbsp organic, raw honey
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp matcha powder
- 4 tbsp unscented castile soap
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a pump bottle or any other bottle.
- Shake well before each use.
- Wet skin and apply a small amount. Rub face wash in slow, circular motions.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
Gentle enough to use every day, twice a day!
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂