This DIY lavender body butter will save you money AND leave your skin feeling baby smooth. So easy to make and the smell is absolutely heavenly! The coconut oil in this recipe will nourish dry skin, while the lavender will relax all of your senses.
Homemade Lavender Body Butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or essential oil
- 3-4 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 clean jar or container with lid
- Place all of your ingredients in a small pot, and melt over low heat.
- Once all ingredients are melted, transfer to a mixing bowl and place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Once the 15 minutes have elapsed, use an electric mixer on medium-high for 5-7 minutes and beat until light and fluffy.
- Transfer mixture in a clean jar.
Use as often as you'd like to get beautiful, smooth skin and smell like a goddess.
In warm weather, store the body butter in the fridge as it can melt and turn back to oil if left out.
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to share 🙂
I sure will try this using Shea butter & cocoa butter. Thanks for sharing
How long will this last?
All of the ingredients are made to last a long time, so this body butter will have a long shelf life (at least a year if not more), but you’ll use it all before then 🙂