Waking up with perfect, glowing, dewy, and supple skin isn’t hard at all to achieve with this DIY skin tightening sleep mask! Sleep masks (we don’t mean the eye masks here) have taken the beauty world by storm, especially in Korean beauty culture, where skin care regimens are anything but simple! So if you’re looking to step up your beauty regime, look no further than this DIY skin tightening sleep mask and get ready to wake up looking pretty AF!
DIY Skin Tightening Sleep Mask Recipe
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp witch hazel
- 1 tsp brewed green or black tea
- 1 tsp brewed coffee
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients together until a thin gel-like paste forms.
- Store in a clean, airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Apply the mask to a cleansed face (after cleanser, moisturizer, and serum), focusing on the under-eye area or any puffy-prone areas.
- Leave on overnight and wash off in the morning!
Benefits of DIY Skin Tightening Sleep Mask:
Aloe Vera has natural healing properties and contains vitamins B1, B3, B6, and vitamin C. Also contains antioxidants to help repair skin, as well as anti-inflammatory properties to reduce puffiness and wrinkles. Aloe vera will keep skin looking younger, fresher, and supple.
Witch Hazel contains tannins, catechins, flavonoids and gallic acid which helps with skin irritations, varicose veins, and puffiness.
Tea is packed full of antioxidants which helps reduce the amount of fine lines and wrinkles. Tea also tightens skin and shrinks blood vessels, making your skin look more awake and glowing.
Coffee is one of those ingredients that has a ton of uses, and beauty is one of them! Coffee helps to reduce puffiness, prevent sagging skin, and block UVB rays.
This mask is gentle enough to use every night before bed!
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂