Last Updated on
Even though summer is almost over, that doesn’t mean your “summery” face masks have to be! Take for instance this DIY strawberry face mask – made with natural strawberries, lemon juice, honey, and Greek yogurt, it screams summer, but it’s totally recommended for year-round usage! Perfect for those with all skin types, this DIY strawberry face mask aims to exfoliate and brighten skin, giving it an instant glow!
DIY Strawberry Face Mask
- 3 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 oz lemon juice
- a container of personalized size Greek yogurt
- 1 oz honey
- In a blender or food processor, add in the strawberries and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Add these to another bowl, and stir in one container of personalized size Greek yogurt and the honey.
- Mix well and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and apply to a clean face. Leave on for 10 minutes and remove with a warm wash cloth.
Why The DIY Strawberry Face Mask WORKS!
The mask is really great at exfoliating due to the strawberries, leaving skin super soft and glowing. Strawberries also refine pores, making them look smaller, and they’re also a natural antioxidant.
Lemon brightens and acts as a natural preservative, so if you have any leftovers, place back in the freezer until next use.
Honey heals and is also anti-bacterial, while Greek yogurt contains lactic acid that helps dissolve dead skin.
Use 2-3 times a week for a bright, glowing, and picture perfect complexion!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂