This all natural and simple homemade anti-aging face scrub will slough away dead skin cells and reveal smoother, younger looking skin in a pinch! Use this anti-aging face scrub on a regular basis to erase dark spots, age spots, acne scars, as well as to erase the signs of aging.
This all natural homemade anti-aging face scrub contains just 3 natural ingredients:
Baking Soda: a natural ingredient that gently exfoliates, cleanses, and also gets deep into the skin to remove discoloration such as scars and spots.
Manuka Honey: has anti-inflammatory properties as well as being able to hydrate even the driest of skin. Also encourages new cell growth and has regenerative properties.
Lavender Essential Oil: has calming properties, is anti-bacterial, and also calms redness and irritation.
Frankincense Essential Oil: naturally lifts, smooths, and tightens the skin. It’s also a natural astringent, and works really well for those with acne prone skin.
Geranium Essential Oil: will leave skin soft, smooth, and glowing after just one use! Naturally anti-inflammatory, calming, and mood boosting.
Homemade Anti-Aging Face Scrub Recipe
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp Manuka honey
- 1 drop lavender essential oil
- 1 drop Frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop geranium essential oil
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and honey until well combination.
- Add in the essential oils and stir well.
- Scrub onto wet skin in slow, circular motions and rinse off.
- Pat dry and use 2-3 times a week for best results.
Benefits of Anti-Aging Scrub:
- Prevents wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots, age spots, and acne scars
- Smooths skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Evens out skin tone
- Prevents breakouts
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂