This homemade brown sugar and vanilla scrub smells SO yummy and will leave your skin feeling silky soft! If you read this blog, you’ll know we’re obsessed with scrubs, and this is one of the best and easiest scrub recipes you’ll ever make! Incorporating brown sugar, this scrub is a classic that will scrub even the toughest of skins to a soft and smooth finish. Laced with vanilla, it will also soothe and comfort your senses, making it feel like you just left the spa!
DIY Brown Sugar and Vanilla Scrub
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Store in a clear jar with a lid.
- Use 2-3 times a week in the shower.
- Rub all over body in slow, circular motions to remove dead skin cells and reveal beautifully soft skin!
You can follow up with a moisturizer, but the coconut or olive oil in the scrub will definitely do an amazing job of moisturizing the skin too!
I absolutely LOVE this scrub because it’s SO quick and easy to whip up, anyone can do! It’s also a fun thing to do with your kids, and great to give away as a gift!
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂
Image Source: tosimplyinspire