Wanna learn how to make your own soap? You've come to the right place! This DIY milk & honey soap is not only super easy and fast to make (we're talking less than 10 minutes here!), but it's also really, really good for your skin! Natural ingredients make this soap far superior to any store bought soaps which are usually loaded with fragrances, alcohols, and other harmful ingredients. Let's take a long at how to make your own soap with milk and honey!
How to Make Your Own Soap:
- 1 lb goat's milk soap base
- silicone honeycomb mold or really any mold of your choice
- 3 tbsp honey
- red and yellow food coloring (optional)
- Start by breaking down the goat's milk soap base into little cubes. Place them in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals until melted.
- Stir in between to make sure it is evenly melted.
- Then, stir in 3 tbsp of honey.
- To give your soap a beautiful golden color, add a few drops of yellow food coloring, and one drop of red food coloring. Stir well.
- Pour your soap into molds and let cool and harden for at least 1 hour. It usually takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours for the soap to harden.
- Gently pop the soap out and it's ready to go!
The soft and warm scent of this soap is simply amazing and it also makes a great homemade gift!
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂