If you're one of the unfortunate people who suffer from tangled hair, you're not alone! Maybe you have kids whose hair is very fine and gets tangled easily! Whatever the case, this DIY hair detangler works or any hair type, but it's specifically made for fine hair as it's 100% natural and super gentle. Unlike store bought hair detanglers which are packed full of chemicals and preservatives, this DIY hair detangler uses only natural ingredients that are gentle on hair and scalp. Even better, this homemade hair detangler also helps with frizzy, dry, and damaged hair, so it actually does a few things in one!
DIY Hair Detangler for Fine, Thin Hair
I have super fine hair, so it constantly gets tangled! This detangler makes it SO easy to brush through and also leaves my hair smelling heavenly! I've also noticed faster hair growth and less frizz too, so I highly recommend this for anyone with fine, thin hair!
- 4 drops rosemary essential oil
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 tsps apple cider vinegar
- 1-1 1/2 oz of purified or distilled water
- 2 oz spray bottle
- Add the essential oils to the glass bottles.
- Then, add the apple cider vinegar and water.
- Close the bottle up and shake well!
- Spray onto tangled areas or all over after showering or anytime before combing.
This dentagler can be used on wet or dry hair. Use it as often as you need to!
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂