Sick and tired of trying to make your hair grow? Tried everything and NOTHING works! Welcome to our world! Getting your hair to grow is NO easy feat as anyone who’s ever tried it can tell you. There are many different products on the market that claim they can help you, but the only thing they’re helping you do is emptying out your bank account. And then there are the home remedies for hair growth – some of them work and some of them don’t. It basically comes down to one thing though: what works for someone else, may not work for you, and vice versa! So if you’ve tried a whole lotta different hair growth remedies and have come up empty, give THIS ONE a shot because it has thousands of very happy testers who swear by it (including us!). This DIY miracle hair growth mask is actually made with honey, bananas, and beer. Weird combo, right? Well it works!
DIY Miracle Hair Growth Mask
- half a glass of beer (preferably dark, but any will do)
- half a banana
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- In a bowl, mash the banana using the back of a fork.
- Then, work in all other ingredients and stir and mix until a smooth paste has formed.
- Using your fingers or a clean mask brush, apply the DIY miracle hair growth mask to dry, unwashed hair starting at the roots and working all the way down to the ends.
- Make sure to saturate entire head.
- Leave on for at least 30 minutes (or if you can, even overnight) and shampoo and condition as usual.
- Use as often as you possibly can, but at least twice a week.
- Keep using for 2 months until you start seeing its effects.
Within two months, you’ll notice stronger, shinier hair, and longer strands. Breakage will be at a minimum, and you’ll also see less split ends. So why is this? Let’s take a closer look!
The Benefits of the DIY Miracle Hair Growth Mask
Beer contains vitamin B and a ton of protein, so when added to hair, it coats each and every strand with a high dose of protein and vitamin B. This in turn locks in moisture and promotes healthy and quick hair growth.
Bananas are packed full of potassium, carbohydrates, calcium, and natural oils which give hair that beautiful shine and also treats split ends. Bananas are also widely used to treat dandruff and therefore are great scalp healers.
Egg yolks along with beer are another protein component which is crucial to healthy, growing hair. Egg yolks also seal in the hair follicles reducing frizz and split ends.
Honey is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial so if hair just doesn’t grow, it may be because there is a fungus or a bacteria on the scalp (and no, you wouldn’t even know it!).
We LOVE using this mask and your hair will feel absolutely amazing afterwards. Use it at least twice a week for at least two months for best results.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂