Last Updated on
Today we're going to show you how to use nigella seeds for hair growth! Nigella seeds, also known as kalonji seeds or black cumin, is an annual flowering plant that is native to south and southwest Asia. Packed full of flavor and aroma often used in dishes, this plant also comes with some tiny black seeds that pack some incredible benefits. Nigella seeds are loaded with vitamins, crystalline, nigellone, amino acids, saponin, crude fiber, proteins, and fatty acids such as linolenic acid, volatile oils, alkaloids, iron, sodium, and potassium.
Because of these seeds' powerful properties, they're often used to treat many ailments such as heart problems, skin problems, breathing problems, diabetes, asthma, and the list goes on and on! But today we're going to show you how to use nigella seeds for hair growth. Used by thousands of women in India (who are obviously known for their long, thick hair), Nigella seeds are one of the best natural ways for hair growth, hair strengthening, and overall hair health.
You should be able to purchase nigella seeds at your local health food store
Nigella Seeds for Hair Growth
- To a blender or food processor, add your nigella seeds and a little bit of water.
- Pulse until it becomes a paste.
- Pour paste into a bowl and mix in castor oil, aloe vera gel, and the vitamin E oil.
- Stir well and apply all over head, starting at the scalp and massaging in gently. Cover rest of hair focusing on ends.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse out.
- Repeat twice a week.
Using nigella seeds for hair growth is one of the best ways to encourage hair growth and hair thickness due to its amazing properties. Use on a consistent basis to see results (about 2 months).
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂