Weak, brittle nails can be a cause of many things including lack of calcium and nutrients, over processed nails (gel nails/acrylics), or just too much nail polish application. Whatever the cause for your weak, brittle, and breaking nails though, this DIY nail strengthening serum can fix it all! Made with natural oils and ingredients, this DIY nail strengthening serum will strengthen the nail from root to tip, prevent breakage, and encourage healthy and quick nail growth.
DIY Nail Strengthening Serum Recipe
The oils in this DIY nail strengthening serum recipe can actually make your nails stronger, which in turn will prevent nail splitting and nail breaking.
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 15 drops lemon essential oil
- 15 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil
- jojoba oil
- 10 ml dropper bottle
- To a 10ml dropper bottle, add all of your essential oils and the vitamin E oil.
- Fill the rest of the dropper bottle with jojoba oil.
- Shake well to combine.
- Apply a small amount to the nail bed and massage in with your fingertips.
- For best results, apply every night before bed (preferably with nail polish removed).
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂