We all know that a glass of wine a day will keep the doctor away, but did you know that it can also keep wrinkles at bay? Grapes contain a compound known as resveratrol, which is essentially an antioxidant, and also one of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients in the world. A lot of expensive skin care creams contain resveratrol, but you don’t need to spend a ton of money to get its amazing benefits. Simply using this DIY anti-aging grape face mask on a regular basis can give you the same (or even better) benefits and results than those expensive creams!
DIY Anti-Aging Grape Face Mask Recipe
Why Grapes Are So Good for Your Skin:
- Resveratrol is an anti-aging compound which slows down the aging process
- Also regenerates skin cells, and improves cell turn over
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Improves skin tone and evens out uneven skin tone
- Prevents the formation of acne
- Makes skin softer, suppler, and bouncier
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars, dark spots, age spots, and sun spots.
- 2 tbsp grape pulp
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp carrot juice
- 1 tbsp rice flour, almond flour, or coconut flour
- Using a mortar and pestle, crush a few grapes to make about two tablespoons of grape pulp. Alternatively, you can also blend or process the grapes.
- Using a juicer, extract about one tablespoon of grape juice.
- Mix the grape pulp, sour cream, carrot juice, and rice flour until a paste forms.
- Apply to clean skin, including neck, and leave on for 10-15 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply this mask 2-3 times a week to prevent wrinkles and fine lines as well as to reverse the signs of aging.
- The more you use the mask, the more results you’ll see!
- Follow up with a homemade anti-aging serum.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂