This DIY foot scrub is super simple and easy to make, and you'll want to use it every time you shower! All natural ingredients and peppermint essential oil make this the perfect foot scrub that will slough off dead skin cells, repair dry, cracked feet, and replenish much needed moisture to reveal ultra soft feet.
DIY Foot Scrub
The reason why this DIY foot scrub works so well is because it contains sugar, which exofliates to remove dead skin cells and reveal new, softer feet.
Coconut oil penetrates deeply into the skin to hydrate cracked feet, while peppermint essential oil works to soothe.
The recipe also contains dried herbs which give the skin a good dose of vitamins and minerals and also removes dead skin cells.
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 8-10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1-2 tsp dried herbs such as lavender, mint, or chamomile
- If solid, melt your coconut oil first either on the stove top or in the microwave.
- Pour melted coconut oil over sugar and mix well.
- Add essential oil and mix again.
- Then, add your dried herbs for additional exfoliating texture and visual appeal.
- Mix well until combined.
Cool Tip: If you don't have dried herbs, you can add in the contents of a tea bag!
How to Use the DIY Foot Scrub:
Use in the shower and scrub all over feet in circular motions. Use 2-3 times a week and follow up with a hydrating oil such as coconut oil.
This scrub can also be used on your body, as it is gentle enough!
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂