And here is yet another fall inspired face mask because we love everything fall! For those obsessed with everything pumpkin spice, this DIY pumpkin face mask is everything you could ever want! Delicious pumpkin, fall apples, and a to-die for smell will leave your face super cleansed and smelling like pumpkin spice.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice Face Mask
Who knew that pumpkin can be packed with so many goodies? According to dermatologists and skin experts, pumpkin contains oodles of antioxidants and alpha hydroxy acids that exfoliate and moisturize your skin all at the same time. Apples are also super beneficial as they contain natural acid which gets rid of dead skin cells revealing youthful, glowing skin. Honey acts as an antibacterial and antimicrobial to prevent and get rid of acne and blemishes, while milk is another exfoliator and moisturizer.
- 1/2 green apple
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Peel and chop half a green apple.
- In a blender, add the chopped apple with the pumpkin puree. Blend until it comes to a smooth consistency.
- Add in the honey, milk, and cinnamon and blend.
- Apply mixture to face and neck and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water and pat dry.
- Use this mask 2X a week.
You can store any leftover mixture in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks! Oh and it also makes a yummy healthy snack too! BONUS!
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to share 🙂