For those of us with scars and dark spots, it can be a real pain in the butt! Scars from acne are especially hard to get rid of, and dark spots can form overnight and leave us with more questions than answers! But whatever the reason for these scars and spots, this DIY scar eraser, AKA the miracle mask, can leave your skin scar and dark spot free after just a few uses – it REALLY does work! We've tested it out on several different types of scars and dark spots, and in 90% of the cases the scars and spots disappeared after just THREE applications. So let's check out this DIY scar eraser and see if it works for YOU!
DIY Scar Eraser AKA The Miracle Mask -Recipe
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until they form a smooth paste.
- Apply to a clean face and neck, or just on affected areas if you wish, and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Why it Works:
- Anti-inflammatory properties in honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg heals sensitive skin, reduce the size of blemishes, and heal red, inflamed skin.
- Honey is anti-septic and anti-bacterial which prevents acne and excess sebum from forming.
- Cinnamon and nutmeg have powerful properties which go deep into the dermis to fade away scars and spots.
- All ingredients combined make for glowing, perfect skin.
Use this mask 2-3 times a week to reduce the appearance of scars and dark spots, remove and prevent acne, and get beautiful, glowing skin.
After the third application, you should see scars and spots SIGNIFICANTLY faded.
If you like this post, don't forget to share 🙂