You undoubtedly know the powerful properties of turmeric, whether you’re ingesting it in a smoothie, or applying it to your skin! This DIY turmeric lemon face mask works hard to kill bacteria, brighten skin, and leave it silky smooth after just one use. Made with natural ingredients such as lemon, this DIY turmeric lemon face mask also gets rid of acne scars, dark spots, and blemishes. Use this mask 2-3 times a week for oily/acne prone skin, or once a week for normal/sensitive skin.
Of course, as with any face mask, make sure to test a patch on your arm first to make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients!
DIY Turmeric Lemon Face Mask
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp milk or yogurt
- 1 tsp freshly squeeze lemon juice
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Apply all over cleansed face and neck and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off and pat dry.
- Use 2-3 times a week for acne prone/oily, or once a week for normal/sensitive skin.
- Clears up acne
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars and dark spots
- Brightens skin
- Smooths imperfections
- Reduces pore size
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂