Today we'll show you how to whiten teeth naturally at home without having to pay a visit to your dentist! This all natural teeth whitening method has been used for hundreds of years and that's because it actually works! This teeth whitening method is perfect for any upcoming event (wedding, prom, vacay, whatever!), just make sure to give yourself a week to do this! Oh, and you'll see results immediately after your first use! Don't forget to take a before and after!
How to Whiten Your Teeth
- A dash of toothpaste (very small amount, like fingernail size)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp hydrogen peroxide
- 1/2 tsp water
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Scoop up onto your toothbrush and brush for 2 minutes (this is important). Set a timer if you have to!
- If you have an event coming up, do this every morning for 7 days. Afterwards, limit to only once a week and NO more than that!
- If you don't have any events, start doing this only once a week until you see desired results.
- Once you're satisfied with the results, limit to only once a month.
Why This Works:
Hydrogen peroxide is a natural and common ingredient found in many teeth whitening products and toothpastes because of its bleaching and disinfecting properties. Baking soda is a tough cleansing agent but also a natural whitener. These two ingredients mixed with toothpaste are a powerhouse which will get your teeth white in NO time!
Did this work for you? If so, please share and leave a comment below 🙂