Looking to replicate Cup O Coffee Lush face scrub? We've go THE best recipe with only a handful of natural ingredients!
So I know this is like the second lush copycat recipe in a week, but I just can't help myself! The smells, the packaging, but oh the price that I can't afford. So in light of that, I make no apologies and give you Cup o Coffee Lush DIY face scrub recipe: easy to make, available ingredients, and so effective! Used mostly as a face exfoliator, but you can also use it to exfoliate your hands and the rest of your body!
Cup O'Coffee Lush scrubs is actually one of the best scrubs you'll ever use…even if you've never used it before! This homemade version is actually extremely close to the real deal and will also leave your skin smelling like Starbucks – and who doesn't wanna smell like delish coffee?
This scrub will give you the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and is perfect for those tired mornings!
Cup O Coffee Lush DIY Recipe
- 3 tbsp freshly ground coffee beans
- 1 1/2 tbsp pure organic honey
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw, unsweetened cocoa
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 1 tsp natural yogurt
Why Cup o Coffee Lush Mask is So Good For Your Skin:
- Gently yet effectively exfoliates dry skin, getting rid of dead skin cells.
- Wakes the senses up with a strong coffee scent and invigorates.
- Honey is a natural skin emollient which will hydrate dry, parched skin.
- Coconut oil is great at moisturizing and also prevents the formation of fine lines and cellulite.
- Yogurt contains lactic acid which helps to slough off dead skin cells and reveal smoother, softer skin after just one use.
- Prevents the formation of cellulite, dark spots, and age spots.
- With continued use, can fade away acne scars and spots.
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together. Then, transfer to a clean container and use it as a face and/or body scrub. This stuff smells like heaven, and I especially love using it in the morning because of the coffee scent – wakes you right up! If you're only using it on your face, you only need a little at a time, so this should last you for quite a few uses!
If you're looking for an even deeper clean and scrub, go ahead and leave the scrub on for 15 minutes and then rinse off by massaging into the skin in slow, circular motions. This will deeply penetrate into the skin to detoxify, get rid of dead skin cells, and leave skin silky smooth.
***Don't forget to refrigerate this stuff when you're not using because of the yogurt***
Like what you read? Don't forget to share 🙂
Coconut oil is actually terrible for skin. It rates a 4 out of 5 on the comedogenic scale. It not only can clog pores but it strips skin because of its high cleansing rating.
While that is true that coconut oil rates high on the comedogenic scale, it still works well in cleanser recipes as it helps get rid of dirt, makeup, and impurities.