Even your feet need a little TLC once in a while, and that's where this DIY vinegar foot scrub comes in! Made with natural ingredients such as vinegar, coconut oil, and salt, this DIY vinegar foot scrub will leave your feet silky smooth while repairing cracks and preventing future dryness. Use this awesome foot scrub once a week to keep feet sandal-ready at all times!
DIY Vinegar Foot Scrub
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- a few drops of your favorite essential oil
- Mix all ingredients from above until they're well combined.
- Fill a foot tub or soak with very warm water (the warmer you can stand, the better – just be sure not to burn your skin).
- Let feet soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove feet from soak and scrub with vinegar foot scrub focusing on hard parts such as heels. Scrub vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- Place feet back in foot soak for an additional 10 minutes.
- Rinse feet and follow up with a homemade foot salve.
Why This Works:
Vinegar has naturally anti-inflammatory properties and will therefore soften skin as well as sanitize.
Coconut oil will hydrate and moisturize dry, cracked feet.
Sea salt is a natural exfoliator which will remove dead skin cells revealing softer, smoother skin.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂