Last Updated on
If you're like me and suffer from thin eyebrows and/or lashes, this homemade lash & eyebrow growth serum is here to save the day!
Made with natural hair growth ingredients such as castor oil and aloe vera gel, this lash and eyebrow growth serum is applied nightly before bed so that it can do its magic while you get your beauty sleep! No, this won't give you super long lashes and brows in a week, but be patient and apply the serum for at least a month, and you'll soon start to notice some major improvements!
Why do My Brows and Lashes Grow So Slowly?
Before we get into this though, it's important to understand why our facial hair tends to possibly grow slower than others'! The hair follicle only grows at a certain rate, and for each person, that rate is completely different. So while your bestie may have long lashes and thick brows, that doesn't mean that she's actually doing anything specific – she may just be genetically blessed!
And while genetics do play a HUGE role in determining our physical attributes, that doesn't mean there isn't anything we can do to change them. Natural, proven remedies such as this one, can help speed up the growth processes, and, when applied regularly can really make a big difference!
This eyelash and brows serum does so much more than just stimulate hair growth!
Homemade Lash & Eyebrow Growth Serum Recipe
What's really great about this recipe is that it has TONS of other uses for both hair and skin: this eyelash and brows serum does so much more than just stimulate hair growth!
- Because it's a growth serum, it can be used on your scalp to stimulate blood flow and encourage faster, healthier hair growth. Packed with amino acids, hyaluronic acid, and slew of vitamins and minerals, this brow growth serum is truly a wonder for your entire body!
- The natural ingredients are packed full of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals which can work on all kinds of skin problems such as dry skin, rosacea, scars, and dark spots.
- Because of its hydrating properties, it can help those who suffer from eczema. Castor oil is a natural and hydrating emollient that has been proven to work for those suffering from the skin disease.
- Seeing as how this eyebrow growth serum works to encourage hair growth, it will do the same for nail growth. Simply massage into the nail bed every night before bed. This will help stimulate growth and also strengthen nails.
Lash & Eyebrow Growth Serum Ingredients:
- 1/2 tbsp castor oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- a few drops of your favorite organic essential oil such as lavender which is great for helping you relax and fall asleep easier!
- Mix all of your ingredients together and use your index finger or a Q-tip to apply the serum directly onto the eyebrows and/or at the base of your eyelashes.
- Be sure to remove any dirt and/or makeup before doing so and leave on overnight.
- If you're using this recipe to help your hair grow, simply make a bigger batch depending on the length/thickness of your hair. Massage gently into the scalp and let sit for at least half an hour, or preferably overnight. Wash out with shampoo and follow up with conditioner. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
Benefits of Lash & Eyebrow Growth Serum:
- Encourages eyebrow growth
- Promotes lengthening of the eyelashes
- Hydrates eye area
- Prevents skin sagging
- Slows down the signs of aging
- Erases dark spots, scars, and sun spots
- Moisturizes dry skin
- Heals certain skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, and dry, flaky skin
- Promotes healthy skin
- Softens and smooths skin
- Helps to even out skin tone
Repeat nightly for best results!
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂