Wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet, are all part of natural aging, but did you know that you can greatly prevent premature aging as well as slow the process down? This DIY anti-aging serum for wrinkles & fine lines prevents premature aging, erases fine lines, and reduces the amount of wrinkles and crows feet.
Made entirely out of all natural ingredients such as coconut oil, this DIY anti-aging serum gets deep into the dermis to fill in fine lines, crows feet, and wrinkles. This serum is also great for those with dry skin as it hydrates and smooths the skin. This serum can also be used on sensitive skin, as the oils in this recipe are all very gentle and could also help with other skin conditions such as rosacea and psoriasis.
DIY Anti-Aging Serum Recipe
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil, cold pressed, and melted
- 1/4 cup organic castor oil
- 5 capsules vitamin E oil
- 20 drops rosehip essential oil OR rose essential oil (rose essential oils is very expensive, since it takes about 22lbs of rose petals to make a small, 5 ml bottle, but it is extremely effective and one of the most valuable oils you can buy).
- If your coconut oil is solid, go ahead and melt in in a microwave safe bowl in 10 second increments.
- Break up the vitamin E capsules and mix in with the coconut oil
- Add in the rosehip essential oil and stir well.
- Pour into a clean, airtight dropper bottle or other container.
- Use every night before bed on clean skin, right after using a toner.
- Massage gently into skin, focusing on wrinkle prone areas such as forehead, around the eyes, mouth, and neck.
- Gentle enough to use every day.
Why This Serum WORKS:
- Tightens and smooths skin.
- Prevents wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet by penetrating deep into the skin.
- Moisturizes dry skin.
- Erases dark spots, age spots, and sun spots.
- Fills in fine lines.
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂