This DIY Manuka face mask is perfect for oily, acne-prone, and scarred skin. Before we delve into this amazing recipe, let's talk a little bit about Manuka honey and why it's so good for you! Manuka honey is produced by bees that feed on the nectar of the Manuka flower, which is found in New Zealand. The reason why Manuka honey is so amazing is because of its miraculous properties.
Loaded with vitamins and minerals, this honey is almost medicinal in the way that it cures a multitude of skin ailments and even doctors have stamped their seal of approval. What's incredulous about this DIY Manuka face mask is the results I got in two weeks – I couldn't BELIEVE it! I used this mask every other day for 2 weeks and I kid you not when I say I didn't have a single pimple, most of my scars and dark spots disappeared, and my fine lines got filled in somehow – my skin looked softer, younger, and it actually glowed! Can you tell how excited I am about this?
Homemade Manuka Face Mask
- 1 jar of Manuka honey (make sure it's raw, cold pressed, and contains a Bio-Active 12+ or higher). You can find it on Amazon
- Washcloths or a Muslin cloth
- Start off with a clean face and clean hands.
- Grab a little Manuka honey straight from the jar (about two finger scoops worth!) and massage gently into your face and neck.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wet a washcloth and remove the honey using the washcloth.
- Rinse off any remaining honey.
- No need to moisturize as Manuka honey has some super amazing moisturizing properties!
Like I said, I used this every other day for 2 weeks and saw amazing results, but you can use this as often or as little as you'd like! Keep in mind that all skin types are different so what may work for me, may not work for you and vice versa!
Leave a comment below and don't forget to share 🙂