If you’re looking for bright, glowing skin, look no further than this turmeric body scrub! Made entirely with natural ingredients, this DIY body scrub will slough off dead skin cells and leave skin bright and glowing after only the first scrub! Made with turmeric, sugar, and coconut oil, this super simple turmeric body scrub is easy to make and will scrub, hydrate, and fix uneven skin tone. You’ve no doubt used turmeric on the skin before, and you know just how amazing of an ingredient it is, especially for those with scars and dark spots!
Turmeric Body Scrub Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp turmeric powder (try to get a good quality, organic turmeric)
- coconut oil
- In a large bowl, add sugar and turmeric and mix until well blended.
- Add enough coconut oil until the consistency becomes a the texture of a scrub.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight jar or container and use in the shower like you would any scrub!
- This turmeric body scrub should last you for about a couple of months!
Benefits of Turmeric Body Scrub:
- Sloughs off dead skin cells
- Leaves skin super smooth and soft
- Fixes uneven skin tone
- Helps with cellulite
- Smooths out imperfections
- Prevents acne and blemishes
- Erases scars and dark spots
- Brightens dull skin
Use twice a week in the shower, by scrubbing in slow, circular motions. If you’ve got the time, leave the scrub on for about 10 minutes. Pay special attention to rough spots such as feet, elbows, knees, and shoulders.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂