Last Updated on
This homemade strawberry mask for acne-prone skin will clear up your complexion after just one month! There's nothing more satisfying than whipping up your very own batch of acne-fighting solution for dirt cheap! Acne masks and creams can cost you a ton, but there are so many cheap and natural ingredients out there, that you can always find a better, cheaper solution. This strawberry mask is great for acne-prone skin since strawberries are a natural source of salicylic acid.
Homemade Strawberry Mask for Acne-Prone Skin
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain, non-flavored yogurt or sour cream
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash strawberries until they become a thick paste.
- Add the yogurt or sour cream to the mash-up.
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a warm, damp washcloth, remove the mask.
Easy peasy, that's all there is to it! To help fight troublesome acne, use this mask once or twice a week and don't forget to moisturize afterwards.