Last Updated on
Smoothies aren’t just for drinking! This DIY facial smoothie concoction is the perfect pick-me-up for those blah skin days, brightening the skin, and giving it a beautiful all-day glow! This DIY facial smoothie recipe is composed of all natural ingredients (tons of fresh fruit!) and is good enough to drink! Apply this amazing, skin glowing mask 2-3 times a week for the ultimate skin!
Homemade Facial Smoothie
This facial smoothie contains strawberries and pineapple and it’s SO good that you can actually whip up a batch to drink as well while the mask is sitting on your skin!
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- a tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- 1 tsp honey
The Greek yogurt works to balance your skin as well as moisturize it, while the vitamin C from the pineapple and strawberries work to produce collagen, giving you younger looking skin. Coconut oil moisturizes as well, while spirulina powder is a great source of antioxidants.
- In a blender, add all ingredients and pulse until a smoothie like consistency has formed.
- Apply mixture to cleansed face and leave on for 30 minutes.
- You’ll have a lot left over, so give your skin and health a boost from the inside out by drinking it!
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your smoothie while the mask does it thing!
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Can be used daily!
Don’t forget to share 🙂