Last Updated on
Thinking of making your own makeup? Start off with this all natural, homemade eyeliner that's made entirely of natural ingredients that are actually good for your skin! Commercial makeup is loaded full of chemicals, dyes, alcohols, and fragrances that can actually harm the skin over time as well as irritate it. So instead of slathering on these harmful products, why not make your own? This homemade eyeliner is SUPER easy to make and you'll love its staying power as well as the dark charcoal color OR a beautiful brown hue!
Homemade Eyeliner Recipe
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 tsp aloe vera gel
- 1-2 capsules activated charcoal powder OR 1/2 tsp cocoa powder (for brown hues)
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Scoop into a clean, airtight jar or container.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
How to Use the Homemade Eyeliner:
- Use a clean, good quality eyeliner brush.
- Dip the brush into the jar or container. Brush against the side of the container to remove any excess eyeliner and apply.
It's as easy as 3 ingredients! No harmful chemicals, dyes, or alcohols – just simple, all natural ingredients!
Like this post? Share and Pin 🙂