Last Updated on
For those of you who are prone to acne and breakouts, you probably already know the amazing benefits of honey. Honey is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and healing as well. It is an amazing tool to help get rid of acne as well as to prevent it. This homemade honey face wash for acne prone skin is super easy to make and works very well!
DIY Honey Face Wash for Acne Prone Skin
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp each of evening primrose oil, rosehip seed oil, and jojoba oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 10 drops each of cedarwood, melaleuca, lavender and geranium oils
- If your honey is super thick, get a double boiler and mix it with the 2 tbsps of water stirring constantly. Don't let the honey get too hot – just enough to liquefy it a little bit.
- Then, in a clean soap dispenser, pour all ingredients inside and shake well to mix.
- Rub a nickle sized amount of the mixture into your palms and rub onto your face in slow, circular motions. You can leave it on for 5-10 minutes or you can just rinse off immediately.
- Gentle enough to use day and night.
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to share 🙂