This DIY charcoal & bentonite face mask is the ultimate acne fighting mask! Activated charcoal cleans deep into pores and gets rid of sebum and dirt, while bentonite clay disinfects, reduces bumps and redness, and detoxes. Combined, these two ingredients make the perfect marriage to combat problem skin. I love this mask because it’s so easy to make and contains all natural ingredients. You won’t be able to find this mask in any stores!
Homemade Charcoal & Bentonite Face Mask
- 1 tbsp bentonite clay
- 1 tsp activated charcoal powder
- 1/2 tsp coconut milk powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp purified water
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together except for the water.
- Slowly, while still mixing, add your water until you get a past-like consistency. You may need all the water, and you may not!
- Apply the mask to clean skin using your fingers or a cosmetic brush.
- Let the mask dry onto your skin (about 15-20 minutes).
- Remove mask with a warm washcloth.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
Use this mask 2-3X a week for beautiful, clear skin!
Let us know in the comments below if this mask worked for you and don’t forget to share 🙂