Today we’re going to introduce you to a super fun and yummy DIY strawberry hair mask that you’re going to fall in love with! This mayonnaise and strawberry hair mask for dry hair only uses two ingredients (mayo & strawberries obvs!), to leave your hair feeling silky soft, hydrated, and shiny. If your hair’s been lacking moisture, or your ends are breaking a little faster than usual, a strawberry hair mask might just be the thing you need!
DIY Mayo & Strawberry Hair Mask for Dry Hair
- 8-10 strawberries
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- In a food processor or blender, add your strawberries and mayonnaise.
- Blend until a smooth paste forms.
- Apply mask to damp hair starting from roots to tips, making sure to saturate entire head.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, rinse out, and shampoo and condition.
- Repeat twice a week for silky, moisturized strands.
Benefits of Mayo & Strawberry Hair Mask:
- The strawberries gently exfoliate the scalp, getting rid of dead skin cells and therefore encouraging healthy and faster hair growth.
- Mayonnaise penetrates hair follicles to deeply hydrate dry, parched strands.
- Hair will feel lightweight, bouncy, shiny, and super hydrated.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share 🙂