Acne scars are one of the most annoying and hard to treat skin ailments out there. Not only can acne scars be hard to get rid of, but they're also a constant reminder of all those years you suffered from acne. Fortunately, there ARE many ways to get rid of acne scars, and this DIY acne scar mask works wonderfully! In fact it's so good, you should see results after only two applications!
Homemade Acne Scar Mask
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
Why It Works:
Oatmeal naturally calms red, irritated skin and infuses much needed moisture. People often pour oatmeal into their baths to moisturize their skin or calm any redness or irritation.
Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent, therefore it will get rid of any scars and even out your skin tone.
Cinnamon is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, and does a world of good for acne scars as well as acne.
- In a pot, warm your 1 cup of water.
- Add in your oatmeal and lemon juice and stir.
- Remove pot from the stove, and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Mix in your cinnamon.
- Apply to clean face and leave on for 25-30 minutes.
- Use this mask once a week for one month, and then once a month for three months.
Leave a comment below to let us know how this worked for you and don't forget to share 🙂