If you're looking to minimize your pores, look no further – this pore minimizing face mask is absolutely amazing! All of the ingredients used are 100% natural and work super hard at tightening the skin, minimizing pores, and leaving you with uber-soft skin you'll want to touch 24/7 (but you really shouldn't!)
DIY Pore Minimizing Mask
- 1/2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1/2 tsp bentonite clay powder
- 2 activated charcoal capsules, opened and emptied
- 2 tsp filtered water
Why It Works:
Matcha green tea powder is packed-full of antioxidants and also helps reduce pore size by regenerating new and healthy skin cells.
Charcoal is one of the best beauty treatments as it draws out all the toxins in your skin, therefore bringing blackheads and whiteheads to the surface.
Bentonite clay will then absorb all of those toxins that the charcoal has brought up to the surface and will also regenerate new skin cells.
- Add your dry ingredients to a bowl.
- Slowly mix in your water until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Make sure your face is clean, and while still damp, apply the mask all over your face and neck.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes or until the mask has dried and hardened.
- Remove mask with a soft, warm washcloth.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
This mask is super powerful because of its ingredients, so don't use it for more than 2-3 times a week.
Leave a comment below and don't forget to share 🙂